It used to be that you had to wait until a certain time of year for the temperatures to be just right so you could put down epoxy garage floor coatings. Then, an exceptionally long curing time meant going days without being able to walk or drive on the floors. After all was said and done, the new epoxy floors would look good for a time, but then almost always start to chip, fade, and stain with everyday wear and tear.
Presto’s NextGen® polyaspartic floor coatings set out to solve all of the woes associated with old-school epoxy garage floor coatings with a thicker, more durable, and easier to maintain garage floor sealer. Presto’s polyaspartic floor coatings provide a host of benefits for your Stanley home or business including:
- Chemicals & Spill Resistant: With a tough-as-nails polyaspartic floor coating, oil spills, chemicals, and other drips will clean right up without staining.
- Industrial-Strength: With a thicker formula than epoxy floor coatings, polyaspartic floor sealers won’t chip, fade, or scratch with everyday wear and tear. Hot tires peeling off your garage floor coating is also a thing of the past with a 400% higher durability rating.
- No-Fuss Clean-Ups: Epoxies can take a lot of work to maintain including stripping and waxing to maintain their luster. Polyaspartics change the game with super easy clean up—simply sweep up loose debris and wet mop on occasion to maintain a beautiful finish.
- No Harmful Chemicals: With the addition of some powerful chemicals containing VOCs, epoxies can degrade the air quality in your garage. Polyaspartic floor coatings are free of VOCs and can even qualify for energy and environmentally-friendly design credits (LEED).
- Installation is a Breeze: No matter what the weather is doing, Presto Garage & Gutter in Stanley can have your garage floors installed in as little as four hours. With a lightning-fast curing time that’s 12X faster than epoxy, you’ll be able to walk on your new floors in six hours and drive on them with absolute confidence in as little as 24 hours.