New Garage Doors Charlotte
We Do Garage Doors BETTER In Charlotte And Surrounding Areas
We Install All New Doors To The Presto Standard:
- Hyper-Efficient Thermal Insulation
- 90-130mph Wind-Rating Certification
- Premium Springs, Rollers & Opening Systems
Professional Garage Door Installation in Charlotte, NC
At Presto, we install beautiful new garage doors for homeowners across Charlotte Metro. Our exclusive lines of traditional, carriage house, and specialty doors look positively stunning.
But we understand garage doors are more than eye candy. Your garage door impacts your home’s energy efficiency, safety, and security. So how it performs is just as important as how it looks.
That’s why we treat every single detail—the big, the small, and the everywhere in between—with utterly meticulous attention to detail. No corner cutting. No low-end parts. No exceptions. PERIOD.
How We Guarantee You The Best Possible Garage Door
Frequently Asked Garage Door Installation Questions
A high-quality door that’s been properly installed, hasn’t sustained significant damage, and is serviced by qualified professionals can last for many decades. At Presto Garage & Gutter, we sell only the highest-quality doors, use only premium parts—including heavy-duty garage door springs that last 500% longer than light-duty springs—and our doors are installed and serviced by experienced craftsmen. That means our customers save on expensive repairs over the life of their doors.
When you’re weighing your decision of whether to replace your garage door, note that garage door replacement is consistently at or near the top of the list of exterior replacements that return nearly all of their average replacement cost at resale according to recent studies by Remodeling magazine.
We’re happy to provide a free quote and design consultation to help you make your decision.
With so many choices on the market and variable features even within one brand of garage door, making your final selection can be challenging. Here are several things to consider:
- The door’s interior: Even though multiple doors can look exactly alike on the outside, they can vary quite a bit on the inside. It’s important to make your decision not only on the style you like. At Presto Garage & Gutter, we’ll provide you with all of the details you need to make the choice that’s right for you.
- Insulation: This is one of the main variables among doors. Although a non-insulated garage door can cost less, it can be much noisier than an insulated garage door and you’ll have either a sweltering garage in the summer or a freezing one in the winter. In addition, a non-insulated door will allow hot or cold air to transfer to adjacent rooms inside your house or living space above the garage.
- Material: Every type of garage door material has its advantages and disadvantages, and we’ll be happy to explain those to you. In general, your choices are wood, aluminum, steel, and composite doors:
- Steel is the most popular, thanks to its durability, reasonable price, and minimal maintenance needs.
- Aluminum has many of the same characteristics of steel. Our commercial-grade aluminum doors provide superior resistance to air and water infiltration.
- Wood requires long-term maintenance and is more expensive, but it offers security, insulation, and an attractive natural look.
Other choices you’ll need to make include color, size, and track type, as well as whether you want windows. We’ll be glad to provide a free, no-obligation consultation and quote—including a 72-hour price match guarantee—to help make sure you buy exactly the garage door that’s best for your needs and budget.
We know how many choices you have when it comes to companies that offer garage doors and installation, and that many consumers find a company with a quick online search for “garage door installation near me.” However, for customers who put performance, durability, and style first, choosing a company simply because it’s the closest one to them isn’t enough. If that’s you, we know you can’t make a better choice than Presto Garage & Gutter. Here are just a few reasons why:
- We have a proven history of satisfied customers, and we’ve been an Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner for eight consecutive years.
- We are fully licensed and insured for your peace of mind.
We are certified by the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI), which means we observe a strict code of ethics, honesty, and integrity.
- We have been locally owned and operated since 2001. You never have to deal with remote operators via an 800 number to get your warranty visits scheduled.
- We don’t use subcontractors. Every garage door installation or service team member is our employee, trained by and working only for us.
- We use only the best, premium parts for the longest life and best performance.
- We offer a 110% price match guarantee.
- We’ve installed more than 50,000 garage doors since 2001.
If you’d like to know more about our quality, products, and people, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.