When it’s time to get a new garage door, the reason we need to have a highly-trained consultant come out and work with you is that there’s a good amount of details involved.
Sure, some folks shrug their shoulders and say, ‘What? A garage door is a garage door!” And while on the surface that’s true, we’ve got some variables to help you consider:
- Design – Overall design specs of the new garage door need to match perfectly with your current garage design, with margins for hardware involved with your garage door system.
- Wind-Load Rating: Our doors come standard with wind-rating resistance of 90-130mph.
- Material – Each material comes with a large variety of different features and benefits; we’ll help you determine the right ones for YOUR situation.
- Style – Along with overall design, the style of your garage door needs to fit the design of your home. Most homeowners don’t want them clashing.
- Budgeting – When you put everything together, we need to ensure you and your home get the perfect garage door for the right price.
Explore the following links for more info: